LeadershipNow 140: September 2012 Compilation
Here are a selection of tweets from September 2012 that you might have missed:
- @davidrock101: 3 ways to think deeply at work.
- The Process is as Important as the Product: 7 Tips to Manage Both by @JesseLynStoner
- The Power of Genuine Commitment by @TimElmore
- @_robin_sharma: Key: We don’t procrastinate because we’re busy. We procrastinate because we’re scared.
- “Assuming responsibility for yourself is your foundational act of service toward others” says @drbret
- How to Stand Out in a Sea of Words by @mjasmus
- From @steveroesler > Five Real-Life Tips For Leading
- The Future of Leadership is Already Here by @micahsolomon
- Love Leads from @LollyDaskal
- Moderation Doesn’t Mean Mediocrity by @KateNasser
- Leadership Isn’t About Checking Boxes by @mikemyatt
- 5 questions to turn a bad day into a great day via @kenblanchard
- @RosabethKanter: Ten Reasons People Resist Change
- Five Backcountry Leadership Lessons for the Boardroom via @ngadventure
- @RonEdmondson: 8 Most Dangerous Leadership Traits
- The True Measures of Success – @HarvardBiz
- Mike Henry Sr: Building A Trusted Brand For Your Organization? Consider The 4 Cores Of Credibility
- @_robin_sharma: Tool I use to plan my week: Weekly Design System
- Mike Henry Sr: Absorbed by Day-to-Day Challenges, Leaders Are Failing to Go to the Balcony Robbing Themselves
- The top 5 ways NOT to praise people at work by @alexkjerulf
- 5 Characteristics of an Excellent Team Member by @RonEdmondson
- Best 21st Century Leadership Blogs from @jamesstrock
- From @ScottEblin How to Keep Your Competitive Drive From Making You Lose
- Mark Twain on self-improvement: “Why bother? I’m good enough as I am.”
- A Labor of Love by @tomasacker
See more on Twitter.
Like us on Facebook for additional leadership and personal development ideas.