Innovating Pedagogy Report
Ideas about innovative pedagogy from the Open University
- New pedagogy for e-books: Innovative ways of teaching and learning with next-generation e-books???? ??
- Publisher-led short courses: Publishers producing commercial short courses for leisure and professional development
- Assessment for learning: Assessment that supports the learning process through diagnostic feedback
- Badges to accredit learning: Open framework for gaining recognition of skills and achievements???? ??
- MOOCs: Massive open online courses???? ??
- Rebirth of academic publishing: New forms of open scholarly publishing???? ??
- Seamless learning: Connecting learning across settings, technologies and activities???? ??
- Learning analytics: Data-driven analysis of learning activities and environments???? ??
- Personal inquiry learning: Learning through collaborative inquiry and active investigation???? ??
- Rhizomatic learning: Knowledge constructed by self-aware communities adapting to environmental conditions