“Though change is a constant in business and life, the world seems a bit crazier than usual right now. Here’s how to succeed even when the climate is at its most challenging.”
- Adopt fluid and situational hierarchies
- Value and foster communication skills throughout the organisation
- Operate with a high degree of internal transparency
- Solve problems by “letting a thousand flowers bloom”.
- Value and make use of improvisation
- Focus organisational learning on judgement, creativity and scenarios
- Define your organisation by its mission
- Invest heavily in knowledge workers
- Empower people doing work- especially entrepreneurs and innovators.