Professional Profile: Mark Osborne
Mark Osborne is Director of Leading Learning Ltd and has been a teacher, school leader and consultant for more than 20 years. He works nationally and internationally on future-focused education, innovative learning environments and educational leadership, helping schools build great places to learn and the capability to make the most of those spaces. Mark is also a doctoral researcher at the University of Melbourne currently looking at change leadership in innovative learning environments.
Prior to becoming a consultant, Mark was on the foundation leadership team at Albany Senior High School. He has also worked extensively in libraries, with digital technologies and in makerspaces, working to create diverse, inclusive communities that help each other learn, innovate and find fulfilment.
- Osborne, M. (2016). Innovative Learning Environments, CORE Education.
- Osborne, M. (2016). Learning environments, belonging and inclusion, CORE Education.
- Osborne, M. (2015) ‘Developing readiness for change amidst the regeneration of schools and school infrastructure’ Professional Teacher Magazine.
- Osborne, M. (2014). Inviting innovation: Leading meaningful change in schools. SET Research Information for Teachers, 2, 3–8.
- Osborne, M. (2014). Modern Learning Environments and Libraries. Collected, 1–6.
- Osborne, M. (2014). Changing Practice When Spaces Change. In What Works? Article, University of Melbourne.