Dr. Mark Osborne is the Director of Leading Learning and has been a teacher, school leader, consultant, author and speaker for almost thirty years. He has a PhD from the University of Melbourne in change leadership in education as well as a Bachelor of Arts, Post Grad Diploma of Teaching and a Master of Arts all from the University of Auckland. He has worked with schools and school districts throughout Australasia, North American, Europe and Asia supporting them to implement significant change initiatives in areas such as curriculum development, future-focused education, innovative learning environments and educational leadership.
- Phone: 021 475 666
- Email: email@example.com
- Osborne, M. (2020). Change leadership when implementing innovative learning environments. University of Melbourne.
- Osborne, M. (2018). Change leadership and the transition to innovative learning environments (Transitions, pp. 157–162).
- Osborne, M. (2016). Making Best Use of Innovative Learning Environments. School News, Term 3, 13–15.
Osborne, M. (2016) Innovative Learning Environments – Where’s The Evidence?
- Osborne, M. (2016). Innovative Learning Environments, CORE Education.
- Osborne, M. (2016). Learning environments, belonging and inclusion, CORE Education.
- Osborne, M. (2015) ‘Developing readiness for change amidst the regeneration of schools and school infrastructure’ Professional Teacher Magazine.
- Osborne, M. (2014). Inviting innovation: Leading meaningful change in schools. SET Research Information for Teachers, 2, 3–8.
- Osborne, M. (2014). Modern Learning Environments and Libraries. Collected, 1–6.
- Osborne, M. (2014). Changing Practice When Spaces Change. In What Works? Article, University of Melbourne.