A Dangerous Thing
‘A little learning is a dangerous thing’ – Alexander Pope.
A Dangerous Thing is our twice-a-term email bulletin that contains a little learning on the latest in future-focused education, innovative learning practice and leadership. A mix of what’s hot, research summaries and quick tips.
Articles and research papers:
- Osborne, M. (2015). Developing Readiness for Change. Professional Educator, 8–11.
- Osborne, M. (2014). Inviting innovation: Leading meaningful change in schools. SET Research Information for Teachers, 2, 3–8.Innovative Learning Environments Where’s The Evidence – Osborne
- Osborne, M. (2016). Making Best Use of Innovative Learning Environments. School News, Term 3, 13–15.
- Osborne, M. (2014). Changing Practice When Spaces Change. In What Works? University of Melbourne.
- Osborne, M. (2014). Modern Learning Environments and Libraries. Collected, 12, 7–9.
- Osborne, M. (2016) Innovative Learning Environments – Where’s The Evidence?